Sometimes it’s difficult to fall asleep at night. You toss and turn, your mind racing with all the things you need to do tomorrow. These songs are sure to help calm your nerves and lull you into a peaceful slumber. They’re perfect for those who have difficulty falling asleep or who want some soothing tunes before they go to sleep.
1) “Hush” by John Lennon – This song is a classic that is still loved today because of its calming effect on listeners. The lyrics encourage listeners not to worry about their problems but instead, let them be forgotten as they drift off into dreamland.
2) “In My Life” by the Beatles – Another great song from this talented group is just as good as Hush
3) “Someone Like You” by Adele – This song is perfect for people who need to cry their eyes out before they go to sleep. It has been scientifically proven to get rid of negative emotions and calm the mind.
4) “Inner Monologue” by 1975 – If you’re going through some tough stuff in life, this song will remind you that even though things aren’t always going well, it’s okay because there’s someone who loves
5) “A Dream Within a Dream” by The Orb – This song starts out with only ambient sounds which slowly transition into beautiful vocals and deep bass beats. I find it really relaxing when I’m trying to wind down after a long day at work or school. It helps me clear my mind so I can easily fall asleep afterward.